Godlyke CABLE GREY 9V Battery Snap Jumper Adapter for Pedals with No Power Jack The Cable-Grey allows the user to power vintage and boutique effect units that run off 9-volt batteries but do not have an external 9V DC power jack. You can stop using batteries and instead use your 9V power supply.
- The Cable-Grey hooks directly to the unit's Battery Snap and can be connected to any of the Power-All daisy chains, the Cable-Y splitter, or directly to the Power-All.
- Use the C-M/M to hook the Cable-Grey to "Brick" style power supplies like the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power, etc.
- Cable-Grey is 158.75 mm (approximately 5.25 inches) in length from plug to plug.
- NOTE: The Power-All Cable-Grey was designed to hook directly to the battery snap inside a pedal and then provide power to the pedal using an external DC power adaptor.
- The wiring of the Cable-Grey s battery snap is the OPPOSITE of what would normally be needed to connect to a 9-Volt battery. In other words, the small connecting post carries positive (to connect to the larger, positive post on the pedal s battery snap) and the larger connecting post carries negative (to connect to the smaller, negative post on the pedal s battery snap).
- If you are trying to position a 9-Volt battery outside of your pedal but have it connected to the pedal s battery snap, you would need to connect the Cable-Grey to the pedal s battery snap, then connect a C-Bat/R cable to the Cable-Grey and then connect the Battery to the C-Bat/R cable.