TREMOL-NO LARGE CLAMP Tremolo Locking Device w/Hardware Chrome Guitar NEW
- Easy to install using simple tools
- No drilling, no routing
- Lock down your tremolo with NO MODIFICATIONS to the guitar
- The Tremol-No will work on almost every trem except: Steinberger , some Parker trems , Bigsby , Wonderbar , and Kahler 'flat mount' units.
- Locks/unlocks in 2 seconds
- Increased sustain & better tone
- The best selling tremolo control device in the world
There are three Tremol-No models: Pin Type, Small Clamp and Large Clamp. Please visit this page on the Tremol-No website to determine which model is right for your guitar
Tremol-No Pin Type Tremolo Locking Device with hardware. The Tremol-No is a patented device that is added to an electric guitar equipped with a tremolo/vibrato unit. It allows guitarists to turn their tremolo unit "on" (so they can raise or lower the pitch of the note with the tremolo unit) or "off" (where the tremolo unit doesn't move at all; no lowering or raising of the note pitch via the tremolo system).