VIBRAMATE V5 Short Tail Adaptor Kit for BIGSBY B5 with SG Original Vibrato No Drilling
- Vibramate Short-Tail adaptor kit for Bigsby B5 vibrato
- Ideal for mounting a B5 on a Gibson SG
- Installs in minutes, no drilling required
- Includes installation hardware
- Fits most Tune-a-Matic style standard stop-tailpiece guitars
- Made in USA from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Note: this adaptor does not fit the Bigsby B50 vibrato
The Vibramate V5 Model Qshort tail kit quick Mount Kit is designed for tighter applications with limited space.
Ideal for mounting a B5 on a Gibson SG.
The kit installs in minutes with the included hardware and eliminates the need for drilling permanent holes in your instrument.
Vibramate comes with 3 felt-pads secured to the bottom of the mounting plate for a soft touch to the top of your guitar.
Vibramate automatically positions the Bigsby Vibrato in the proper orientation and makes a very clean finished appearance with great performance.
The Vibramate Quick Mount Kit includes both English and Metric threaded mounting hardware for either US or Import model guitars.
The Vibramate V5 mounting plate was originally designed for flat-top guitars but may also work on a variety of carved and arch top models that have the same standard tune-a-matic style bridge and stop-tailpiece setup.
Be sure to follow the mounting instructions to prevent damage to your instrument